​​DEQ ... Link ... at michigan.gov TYPE:  Residential Mooring Buoy ... or



Want a mooring in the Traverse City area or Grand Traverse Bay and you have beach frontage and have a permit or can get a permit from the DEQ you have the right to a mooring.

Most of my moorings are Concrete and weigh one ton (2000 Lb.) above water, about (1120 Lb.) submerged in water.

If you need a mooring, I just happen to have one in stock. So all you have to do is give me a call. If your in the mood? Or send an Email.

As I have said for years, anyone can make a concrete mooring in their driveway. But how do you pick it up and move it into the water and out to the spot you would like to moor.  That requires heavy equipment on land and water.

I sell and maintain buoys, chains, shackles and anchors and maintain the location of your mooring. 

If you want your mooring moved, it can be done in an afternoon weather permitting.  In the Traverse City and Grand Traverse Bay area.

Call Mark E Nevinger 's Cell Phone  231-944-2412

or Email on Talk to Us Tab above.

Proteus Co.

Moorings  installed  at  your  beach  front

Also repair and maintenance of chains and hardware